Be careful when downloading software.
Make sure to download only from official sources:
Official Groestlcoin Clients for Win, Mac, Linux

Main Menu

Groestlcoin SGminer5 released

Started by gruve_p, January 02, 2016, 10:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gruve_p

Groestlcoin SGminer5-grs is now available. Its main advantages over the original SGminer5 binary include support for GBT solo mining along with signing your mined blocks.

If you want to solo mine with Groestlcoin then SGminer5-grs is the right choice for you

Features
• GBT solo mining support by using the --grs-address flag
• Support to add a signature to sign your mined blocks by using the --grs-sig flag
• Free software - Gnu GPL v3. Anyone can audit the code.
• Written in C - The code is short, and easy to review.
• User Friendly - no need to use the --difficulty-multiplier flag anymore
• Multiple Groestlcoin kernels included for testing

Example how to use:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 50
sgminer.exe -k groestlcoin -o http://192.168.1.2:1441 -u u -p p --grs-address FZ4AfMJjHNzjtMHvFR244TZf2934Y6J5Fr --grs-sig YourSignatureHere -g 1 -w 256 --no-submit-stale -I 20 --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-fan 100

It is appreciated if feedback of the following is provided:
1. Can you solo mine?
2. Can you pool mine?
3. Can you sign your own mined blocks?

This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app or damage your CPU/GPU, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.

The application may have unfound bugs and problems. To leave feedback: 
1.  PM Wolf on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=80740
2.  Email: [email protected]
3.  Reports of errors can also be posted in this topic.

Download the SGminer5-grs here: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/sgminer/releases/download/1.1/sgminer5-grs.zip

Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/sgminer

percy_tc

Nice infos. I suppose i have to download whole blockchain. What is that IP? address of own pc (where blockchain is located?)

jackielove4u

Quote from: percy_tc on July 13, 2017, 10:02:11 PM
Nice infos. I suppose i have to download whole blockchain. What is that IP? address of own pc (where blockchain is located?)
Correct. Ip address of own pc where the full node with blockchain is located.

user5

Where do I get the GNU/Linux version? I've tried to compile one from git, according to this instructions. But it failed with the error:
" OpenCL...............: NOT FOUND. GPU mining support DISABLED".
I understand it was unable to find AMD APP SDK, but I don't know how to fix it.
I have AMDGPU-PRO driver installed with 'sgminer-gm' binary working OK. So I suppose, OpenCL is already installed somehow.
Also I have 'AMDAPPSDKROOT' environment variable set to '~/AMDAPPSDK-3.0'.

snnrman

Hello,

First of all, thank you for all your hard work!

The question is, I have 70Mh/s via ccminer v2.1 and Dwarfpool. When I mine solo via SGmier5 I have max 29Mh/s. Is it ok for solo mining or SGminer perfomance is much lower? I have 1080ti OC.

Btw look at the screenshot. Clocks are high, but temp&power are low.

jackielove4u

Quote from: user5 on July 16, 2017, 11:58:01 AM
Where do I get the GNU/Linux version? I've tried to compile one from git, according to this instructions. But it failed with the error:
" OpenCL...............: NOT FOUND. GPU mining support DISABLED".
I understand it was unable to find AMD APP SDK, but I don't know how to fix it.
I have AMDGPU-PRO driver installed with 'sgminer-gm' binary working OK. So I suppose, OpenCL is already installed somehow.
Also I have 'AMDAPPSDKROOT' environment variable set to '~/AMDAPPSDK-3.0'.

try:

sudo apt-get install ocl-icd-opencl-dev

jackielove4u

Quote from: snnrman on July 21, 2017, 01:00:36 PM
Hello,

First of all, thank you for all your hard work!

The question is, I have 70Mh/s via ccminer v2.1 and Dwarfpool. When I mine solo via SGmier5 I have max 29Mh/s. Is it ok for solo mining or SGminer perfomance is much lower? I have 1080ti OC.

Groestlcoin doesn't support 'getwork'. CCminer doesn't support 'getblocktemplate'.
You can't solo mine with ccminer. You can solo mine with SGminer, this has getblocktemplate support but SGminer has lower hashrate.

despa

man plz help me.

I try everything, i have a rx 470.

this is dwarfpool settings:

sgminer -I 19 -g 4 -w 64 -k groestlcoin --no-submit-stale -o "stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3345" -u COIN_WALLET -p 1
--failover-only -o "stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3345" -u COIN_WALLET -p 1

this is I put:
http://imgur.com/a/coGR9

but cpuminer work just fine.

this commands is needed? i try too =(.
--opencl-platform 1 --opencl-device 0

a txt file like that will help a lot:

Genoil's ethminer 0.9.41-genoil-1.1.6
=====================================================================
Forked from github.com/ethereum/cpp-ethereum
CUDA kernel ported from Tim Hughes' OpenCL kernel
With contributions from nicehash, nerdralph, RoBiK and sp_

Please consider a donation to:
ETH: 0xeb9310b185455f863f526dab3d245809f6854b4d

Usage ethminer [OPTIONS]
Options:

Work farming mode:
    -F,--farm <url>  Put into mining farm mode with the work server at URL (default: http://127.0.0.1:8545)
    -FF,-FO, --farm-failover, --stratum-failover <url> Failover getwork/stratum URL (default: disabled)
   --farm-retries <n> Number of retries until switch to failover (default: 3)
   -S, --stratum <host:port>  Put into stratum mode with the stratum server at host:port
   -FS, --failover-stratum <host:port>  Failover stratum server at host:port
    -O, --userpass <username.workername:password> Stratum login credentials
    -FO, --failover-userpass <username.workername:password> Failover stratum login credentials (optional, will use normal credentials when omitted)
    --work-timeout <n> reconnect/failover after n seconds of working on the same (stratum) job. Defaults to 180. Don't set lower than max. avg. block time
    -SV, --stratum-version <n>  Stratum client version. Defaults to 1 (async client). Use 2 to test new synchronous client.
    -ES, --ethereum-stratum  Use EthereumStratum/1.0.0 mode.
    --farm-recheck <n>  Leave n ms between checks for changed work (default: 500). When using stratum, use a high value (i.e. 2000) to get more stable hashrate output

Benchmarking mode:
    -M [<n>],--benchmark [<n>] Benchmark for mining and exit; Optionally specify block number to benchmark against specific DAG.
    --benchmark-warmup <seconds>  Set the duration of warmup for the benchmark tests (default: 3).
    --benchmark-trial <seconds>  Set the duration for each trial for the benchmark tests (default: 3).
    --benchmark-trials <n>  Set the duration of warmup for the benchmark tests (default: 5).
Simulation mode:
    -Z [<n>],--simulation [<n>] Mining test mode. Used to validate kernel optimizations. Optionally specify block number.
Mining configuration:
    -G,--opencl  When mining use the GPU via OpenCL.
    -U,--cuda  When mining use the GPU via CUDA.
    -X,--cuda-opencl Use OpenCL + CUDA in a system with mixed AMD/Nvidia cards. May require setting --opencl-platform 1
    --opencl-platform <n>  When mining using -G/--opencl use OpenCL platform n (default: 0).
    --opencl-device <n>  When mining using -G/--opencl use OpenCL device n (default: 0).
    --opencl-devices <0 1 ..n> Select which OpenCL devices to mine on. Default is to use all
    -t, --mining-threads <n> Limit number of CPU/GPU miners to n (default: use everything available on selected platform)
    --allow-opencl-cpu Allows CPU to be considered as an OpenCL device if the OpenCL platform supports it.
    --list-devices List the detected OpenCL/CUDA devices and exit. Should be combined with -G or -U flag
    -L, --dag-load-mode <mode> DAG generation mode.
        parallel    - load DAG on all GPUs at the same time (default)
        sequential  - load DAG on GPUs one after another. Use this when the miner crashes during DAG generation
        single <n>  - generate DAG on device n, then copy to other devices
    --cl-extragpu-mem Set the memory (in MB) you believe your GPU requires for stuff other than mining. default: 0
    --cl-local-work Set the OpenCL local work size. Default is 64
    --cl-global-work Set the OpenCL global work size as a multiple of the local work size. Default is 4096 * 64
    --cuda-extragpu-mem Set the memory (in MB) you believe your GPU requires for stuff other than mining. Windows rendering e.t.c..
    --cuda-block-size Set the CUDA block work size. Default is 128
    --cuda-grid-size Set the CUDA grid size. Default is 8192
    --cuda-streams Set the number of CUDA streams. Default is 2
    --cuda-schedule <mode> Set the schedule mode for CUDA threads waiting for CUDA devices to finish work. Default is 'sync'. Possible values are:
        auto  - Uses a heuristic based on the number of active CUDA contexts in the process C and the number of logical processors in the system P. If C > P, then yield else spin.
        spin  - Instruct CUDA to actively spin when waiting for results from the device.
        yield - Instruct CUDA to yield its thread when waiting for results from the device.
        sync  - Instruct CUDA to block the CPU thread on a synchronization primitive when waiting for the results from the device.
    --cuda-devices <0 1 ..n> Select which CUDA GPUs to mine on. Default is to use all
General Options:
    -v,--verbosity <0 - 9>  Set the log verbosity from 0 to 9 (default: 8).
    -V,--version  Show the version and exit.
    -h,--help  Show this help message and exit.

jackielove4u

Quote from: despa on July 25, 2017, 06:27:06 PM
man plz help me.

I try everything, i have a rx 470.

this is dwarfpool settings:

sgminer -I 19 -g 4 -w 64 -k groestlcoin --no-submit-stale -o "stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3345" -u COIN_WALLET -p 1

this is I put:
http://imgur.com/a/coGR9

but cpuminer work just fine.

this commands is needed? i try too =(.
--opencl-platform 1 --opencl-device 0

a txt file like that will help a lot:

Genoil's ethminer 0.9.41-genoil-1.1.6
=====================================================================
Forked from github.com/ethereum/cpp-ethereum
CUDA kernel ported from Tim Hughes' OpenCL kernel
With contributions from nicehash, nerdralph, RoBiK and sp_

Please consider a donation to:
ETH: 0xeb9310b185455f863f526dab3d245809f6854b4d

Usage ethminer [OPTIONS]
Options:

Work farming mode:
    -F,--farm <url>  Put into mining farm mode with the work server at URL (default: http://127.0.0.1:8545)
    -FF,-FO, --farm-failover, --stratum-failover <url> Failover getwork/stratum URL (default: disabled)
   --farm-retries <n> Number of retries until switch to failover (default: 3)
   -S, --stratum <host:port>  Put into stratum mode with the stratum server at host:port
   -FS, --failover-stratum <host:port>  Failover stratum server at host:port
    -O, --userpass <username.workername:password> Stratum login credentials
    -FO, --failover-userpass <username.workername:password> Failover stratum login credentials (optional, will use normal credentials when omitted)
    --work-timeout <n> reconnect/failover after n seconds of working on the same (stratum) job. Defaults to 180. Don't set lower than max. avg. block time
    -SV, --stratum-version <n>  Stratum client version. Defaults to 1 (async client). Use 2 to test new synchronous client.
    -ES, --ethereum-stratum  Use EthereumStratum/1.0.0 mode.
    --farm-recheck <n>  Leave n ms between checks for changed work (default: 500). When using stratum, use a high value (i.e. 2000) to get more stable hashrate output

Benchmarking mode:
    -M [<n>],--benchmark [<n>] Benchmark for mining and exit; Optionally specify block number to benchmark against specific DAG.
    --benchmark-warmup <seconds>  Set the duration of warmup for the benchmark tests (default: 3).
    --benchmark-trial <seconds>  Set the duration for each trial for the benchmark tests (default: 3).
    --benchmark-trials <n>  Set the duration of warmup for the benchmark tests (default: 5).
Simulation mode:
    -Z [<n>],--simulation [<n>] Mining test mode. Used to validate kernel optimizations. Optionally specify block number.
Mining configuration:
    -G,--opencl  When mining use the GPU via OpenCL.
    -U,--cuda  When mining use the GPU via CUDA.
    -X,--cuda-opencl Use OpenCL + CUDA in a system with mixed AMD/Nvidia cards. May require setting --opencl-platform 1
    --opencl-platform <n>  When mining using -G/--opencl use OpenCL platform n (default: 0).
    --opencl-device <n>  When mining using -G/--opencl use OpenCL device n (default: 0).
    --opencl-devices <0 1 ..n> Select which OpenCL devices to mine on. Default is to use all
    -t, --mining-threads <n> Limit number of CPU/GPU miners to n (default: use everything available on selected platform)
    --allow-opencl-cpu Allows CPU to be considered as an OpenCL device if the OpenCL platform supports it.
    --list-devices List the detected OpenCL/CUDA devices and exit. Should be combined with -G or -U flag
    -L, --dag-load-mode <mode> DAG generation mode.
        parallel    - load DAG on all GPUs at the same time (default)
        sequential  - load DAG on GPUs one after another. Use this when the miner crashes during DAG generation
        single <n>  - generate DAG on device n, then copy to other devices
    --cl-extragpu-mem Set the memory (in MB) you believe your GPU requires for stuff other than mining. default: 0
    --cl-local-work Set the OpenCL local work size. Default is 64
    --cl-global-work Set the OpenCL global work size as a multiple of the local work size. Default is 4096 * 64
    --cuda-extragpu-mem Set the memory (in MB) you believe your GPU requires for stuff other than mining. Windows rendering e.t.c..
    --cuda-block-size Set the CUDA block work size. Default is 128
    --cuda-grid-size Set the CUDA grid size. Default is 8192
    --cuda-streams Set the number of CUDA streams. Default is 2
    --cuda-schedule <mode> Set the schedule mode for CUDA threads waiting for CUDA devices to finish work. Default is 'sync'. Possible values are:
        auto  - Uses a heuristic based on the number of active CUDA contexts in the process C and the number of logical processors in the system P. If C > P, then yield else spin.
        spin  - Instruct CUDA to actively spin when waiting for results from the device.
        yield - Instruct CUDA to yield its thread when waiting for results from the device.
        sync  - Instruct CUDA to block the CPU thread on a synchronization primitive when waiting for the results from the device.
    --cuda-devices <0 1 ..n> Select which CUDA GPUs to mine on. Default is to use all
General Options:
    -v,--verbosity <0 - 9>  Set the log verbosity from 0 to 9 (default: 8).
    -V,--version  Show the version and exit.
    -h,--help  Show this help message and exit.
What is the problem? What help do you need? I only see the settings you use.

despa

Quote from: jackielove4u on July 25, 2017, 06:36:31 PM

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

sgminer5-grs does not start, the cmd Opens and closes quickly.
if i put:

the sgminer5-grs save the value and close

jackielove4u

Quote from: despa on July 25, 2017, 07:24:57 PM

if i put:

Try this: http://groestlcoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=427.0

despa

Quote from: jackielove4u on July 25, 2017, 09:24:47 PM

this post is about solo miner right http://groestlcoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=427.0? i'm trying mining in a pool.
what is groestlcoin.conf i dont have it in my folder. I need to creat a txt file and save .bat?

server=1
listen=1
deamon=1
rpcuser=YourRpcUsernameHere
rpcpassword=YourRpcPAssHere
port=1331
rpcport=1441
rpcallowip=YourMiningRigIpHere

what is:
RpcUser: ?
GrsAddress: Wallet?
Signature: ?

dwarfpool show this settings.
in coin wallet i put my and -p 1, i try -p x. Dwarfpool dont needs register, u only to need put ur wallet.

https://grs.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted show this settings. Even suprnova.cc It should be easy.
sgminer -k groestlcoin -o stratum+tcp://grs.suprnova.cc:5544 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

but does not work. i think the miner dont select the device (gpu) or the comand line is wrong some how =(.

despa

if i put:

I discovered the missing command and was --gpu-platform 1. The config.bat Stayed like this:

sgminer -k groestlcoin --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3345 -u Frq9S64523TSyzyzKciJ9kf3QWs2TRxVGt.0 -p 1 -I 21 -g 4 -w 64 --gpu-platform 1

now i can mining on dwarfpool.

Dwarfpool mining tell us to put this comand line:

Where COIN_WALLET = is ur wallet.work and -p: ur password, in this case is 1 because dwarfpool dont need register.

u can create a readme.txt like that? i take this readme.txt from claymore gpu miner. Because I dont know what -I -G -W can do =/.
COMMAND LINE OPTIONS:

-zpool    ZCash pool address. Only Stratum protocol is supported.
   Miner also supports SSL/TLS encryption for all data between miner and pool (if pool supports encryption), it significantly improves security.
   To enable encryption, use "ssl://" or "stratum+ssl://" prefix (or "tls" instead of "ssl"), for example: "-zpool ssl://asia1-zcash.flypool.org:3443"

-zwal    Your ZCash wallet address. Also worker name and other options if pool supports it.
   Pools that require "Login.Worker" instead of wallet address are not supported directly currently, but you can use "-allpools 1" option to mine there.

-zpsw    Password for ZCash pool, use "x" as password.

-a   algoritm selection. Possible values: 0..2. 0 - autodetect. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-a 0,2,1". Default value is "0".

-asm   try faster assembler algorithm implementation when possible, it is less compatible but faster. Specify "-asm 0" to disable this option.
   You can also specify values for every card, for example "-asm 0,1,0". Default value is "1".
   Assembler implementation is available for some cards only, miner displays "algorithm ASM" when it is available.

-i   mining intensity. Possible values: 0...9. 0 - lowest intensity and CPU usage, 9 - maximal intensity. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-i 2,5,6". Default value is "6".
   Note: reduce intensity if you get low speed or miner is unstable. Also check several values to find the best speed, for example, "-i 8" can be a bit faster than "-i 9" in some cases.

-old   try to use "-old 1" if v12.0 works stable for you, but newer versions are unstable.

-allpools Specify "-allpools 1" if miner does not want to mine on specified pool (because it cannot mine devfee on that pool), but you agree to use some default pools for devfee mining.
   Note that if devfee mining pools will stop, entire mining will be stopped too.

-di    GPU indexes, default is all available GPUs. For example, if you have four GPUs "-di 02" will enable only first and third GPUs (#0 and #2).
   Use "-di detect" value to detect correct GPU order for temperatures management (requires non-zero "-tt" option); note that it will not work properly if you do not want to assign all GPUs to miner (add "-gmap" option to fix it).
   You can also turn on/off cards in runtime with "0"..."9" keys and check current statistics with "s" key.

-ftime   failover main pool switch time, in minutes, see "Failover" section below. Default value is 30 minutes, set zero if there is no main pool.

-wd    watchdog option. Default value is "-wd 1", it enables watchdog, miner will be closed (or restarted, see "-r" option) if any thread is not responding for 1 minute or OpenCL call failed.
   Specify "-wd 0" to disable watchdog.

-r   Restart miner mode. "-r 0" (default) - restart miner if something wrong with GPU. "-r -1" - disable automatic restarting. -r >20 - restart miner if something
   wrong with GPU or by timer. For example, "-r 60" - restart miner every hour or when some GPU failed.
   "-r 1" closes miner and execute "reboot.bat" file ("reboot.bash" or "reboot.sh" for Linux version) in the miner directory (if exists) if some GPU failed.
   So you can create "reboot.bat" file and perform some actions, for example, reboot system if you put this line there: "shutdown /r /t 5 /f".

-retrydelay   delay, in seconds, between connection attempts. Default values is "20". Specify "-retrydelay -1" if you don't need reconnection, in this mode miner will exit if connection is lost.

-dbg   debug log and messages. "-dbg 0" - (default) create log file but don't show debug messages.
   "-dbg 1" - create log file and show debug messages. "-dbg -1" - no log file and no debug messages.

-logfile debug log file name. After restart, miner will append new log data to the same file. If you want to clear old log data, file name must contain "noappend" string.
   If missed, default file name will be used.

-nofee   set "1" to cancel my developer fee at all. In this mode some recent optimizations are disabled so mining speed will be slower by about 5%.
   By enabling this mode, I will lose 100% of my earnings, you will lose only 2.5% of your earnings.
   So you have a choice: "fastest miner" or "completely free miner but a bit slower".
   If you want both "fastest" and "completely free" you should find some other miner that meets your requirements, just don't use this miner instead of claiming that I need
   to cancel/reduce developer fee, saying that 2% developer fee is too much for this miner and so on.

-benchmark   benchmark mode, specify "-benchmark 1" to see hashrate for your hardware.

-li   low intensity mode. Reduces mining intensity, useful if your cards are overheated. Note that mining speed is reduced too.
   More value means less heat and mining speed, for example, "-li 10" is less heat and mining speed than "-li 1". You can also specify values for every card, for example "-li 3,10,50".
   Default value is "0" - no low intensity mode.

-tt   set target GPU temperature. For example, "-tt 80" means 80C temperature. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-tt 70,80,75".
   You can also set static fan speed if you specify negative values, for example "-tt -50" sets 50% fan speed. Specify zero to disable control and hide GPU statistics.
   "-tt 1" (default) does not manage fans but shows GPU temperature and fan status every 30 seconds. Specify values 2..5 if it is too often.
   Note: for Linux gpu-pro drivers, miner must have root access to manage fans, otherwise only monitoring will be available.

-ttli   reduce entire mining intensity (for all coins) automatically if GPU temperature is above specified value. For example, "-ttli 80" reduces mining intensity if GPU temperature is above 80C.
   You can see if intensity was reduced in detailed statistics ("s" key).
   You can also specify values for every card, for example "-ttli 80,85,80". You also should specify non-zero value for "-tt" option to enable this option.
   It is a good idea to set "-ttli" value higher than "-tt" value by 3-5C.
   NOTE: Check "KNOWN ISSUES" section. GPU indexes in temperature control sometimes don't match GPU indexes in mining!

-tstop   set stop GPU temperature, miner will stop mining if GPU reaches specified temperature. For example, "-tstop 95" means 95C temperature. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-tstop 95,85,90".
   This feature is disabled by default ("-tstop 0"). You also should specify non-zero value for "-tt" option to enable this option.
   NOTE: Check "KNOWN ISSUES" section. GPU indexes in temperature control sometimes don't match GPU indexes in mining!
   If it turned off wrong card, it will close miner in 30 seconds.
   You can also specify negative value to close miner immediately instead of stopping GPU, for example, "-tstop -95" will close miner as soon as any GPU reach 95C temperature.

-fanmax   set maximal fan speed, in percents, for example, "-fanmax 80" will set maximal fans speed to 80%. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-fanmax 50,60,70".
   This option works only if miner manages cooling, i.e. when "-tt" option is used to specify target temperature. Default value is "100".

-fanmin   set minimal fan speed, in percents, for example, "-fanmin 50" will set minimal fans speed to 50%. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-fanmin 50,60,70".
   This option works only if miner manages cooling, i.e. when "-tt" option is used to specify target temperature. Default value is "0".

-cclock   set target GPU core clock speed, in MHz. If not specified or zero, miner will not change current clock speed. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-cclock 1000,1050,1100,0".
   Unfortunately, AMD blocked underclocking for some reason, you can overclock only.

-mclock   set target GPU memory clock speed, in MHz. If not specified or zero, miner will not change current clock speed. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-mclock 1200,1250,1200,0".
   Unfortunately, AMD blocked underclocking for some reason, you can overclock only.

-powlim set power limit, from -50 to 50. If not specified, miner will not change power limit. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-powlim 20,-20,0,10".

-cvddc   set target GPU core voltage, multiplied by 1000. For example, "-cvddc 1050" means 1.05V. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-cvddc 900,950,1000,970". Supports latest AMD 4xx cards only in Windows.

-mvddc   set target GPU memory voltage, multiplied by 1000. For example, "-mvddc 1050" means 1.05V. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-mvddc 900,950,1000,970". Supports latest AMD 4xx cards only in Windows.

-mport   remote monitoring/management port. Default value is -3333 (read-only mode), specify "-mport 0" to disable remote monitoring/management feature.
   Specify negative value to enable monitoring (get statistics) but disable management (restart, uploading files), for example, "-mport -3333" enables port 3333 for remote monitoring, but remote management will be blocked.
   You can also use your web browser to see current miner state, for example, type "localhost:3333" in web browser.
   Warning: use negative option value or disable remote management entirely if you think that you can be attacked via this port!
   By default, miner will accept connections on specified port on all network adapters, but you can select desired network interface directly, for example, "-mport 127.0.0.1:3333" opens port on localhost only.

-mpsw   remote monitoring/management password. By default it is empty, so everyone can ask statistics or manage miner remotely if "-mport" option is set. You can set password for remote access (at least EthMan v3.0 is required to support passwords).

-colors enables or disables colored text in console. Default value is "1", use "-colors 0" to disable coloring. Use 2...4 values to remove some of colors.

-v   displays miner version, sample usage: "-v 1".

-gmap   sets GPU order in fan/temperature list. This option is similar to "-di" option, but it manages fan/temperature list.
   For example, if you have two cards, you can change their order by adding "-gmap 10". Another example, reverse order for six cards: "-gmap 543210".
   This option is also useful if you want to exclude some GPUs from the list. For example, if you have four cards, you can exclude first GPU from fan/temperature list with "-gmap 123".

CONFIGURATION FILE

You can use "config.txt" file instead of specifying options in command line.
If there are not any command line options, miner will check "config.txt" file for options.
If there is only one option in the command line, it must be configuration file name.
If there are two or more options in the command line, miner will take all options from the command line, not from configuration file.
Place one option per line, if first character of a line is ";" or "#", this line will be ignored.
You can also use environment variables in "epools.txt" and "config.txt" files. For example, define "WORKER" environment variable and use it as "%WORKER%" in config.txt or in epools.txt.

SAMPLE USAGE

flypool SSL/TLS connection:
   ZecMiner64.exe -zpool ssl://eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3443 -zwal t1RjQjDbPQ9Syp97DHFyzvgZhcjgLTMwhaq.YourWorkerName -zpsw x

anyway problem solved xD

jackielove4u

Quote from: despa on July 26, 2017, 01:48:08 AM

if i put:

I discovered the missing command and was --gpu-platform 1. The config.bat Stayed like this:

sgminer -k groestlcoin --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3345 -u Frq9S64523TSyzyzKciJ9kf3QWs2TRxVGt.0 -p 1 -I 21 -g 4 -w 64 --gpu-platform 1

now i can mining on dwarfpool.

Dwarfpool mining tell us to put this comand line:

Where COIN_WALLET = is ur wallet.work and -p: ur password, in this case is 1 because dwarfpool dont need register.

u can create a readme.txt like that? i take this readme.txt from claymore gpu miner. Because I dont know what -I -G -W can do =/.
COMMAND LINE OPTIONS:

-zpool    ZCash pool address. Only Stratum protocol is supported.
   Miner also supports SSL/TLS encryption for all data between miner and pool (if pool supports encryption), it significantly improves security.
   To enable encryption, use "ssl://" or "stratum+ssl://" prefix (or "tls" instead of "ssl"), for example: "-zpool ssl://asia1-zcash.flypool.org:3443"

-zwal    Your ZCash wallet address. Also worker name and other options if pool supports it.
   Pools that require "Login.Worker" instead of wallet address are not supported directly currently, but you can use "-allpools 1" option to mine there.

-zpsw    Password for ZCash pool, use "x" as password.

-a   algoritm selection. Possible values: 0..2. 0 - autodetect. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-a 0,2,1". Default value is "0".

-asm   try faster assembler algorithm implementation when possible, it is less compatible but faster. Specify "-asm 0" to disable this option.
   You can also specify values for every card, for example "-asm 0,1,0". Default value is "1".
   Assembler implementation is available for some cards only, miner displays "algorithm ASM" when it is available.

-i   mining intensity. Possible values: 0...9. 0 - lowest intensity and CPU usage, 9 - maximal intensity. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-i 2,5,6". Default value is "6".
   Note: reduce intensity if you get low speed or miner is unstable. Also check several values to find the best speed, for example, "-i 8" can be a bit faster than "-i 9" in some cases.

-old   try to use "-old 1" if v12.0 works stable for you, but newer versions are unstable.

-allpools Specify "-allpools 1" if miner does not want to mine on specified pool (because it cannot mine devfee on that pool), but you agree to use some default pools for devfee mining.
   Note that if devfee mining pools will stop, entire mining will be stopped too.

-di    GPU indexes, default is all available GPUs. For example, if you have four GPUs "-di 02" will enable only first and third GPUs (#0 and #2).
   Use "-di detect" value to detect correct GPU order for temperatures management (requires non-zero "-tt" option); note that it will not work properly if you do not want to assign all GPUs to miner (add "-gmap" option to fix it).
   You can also turn on/off cards in runtime with "0"..."9" keys and check current statistics with "s" key.

-ftime   failover main pool switch time, in minutes, see "Failover" section below. Default value is 30 minutes, set zero if there is no main pool.

-wd    watchdog option. Default value is "-wd 1", it enables watchdog, miner will be closed (or restarted, see "-r" option) if any thread is not responding for 1 minute or OpenCL call failed.
   Specify "-wd 0" to disable watchdog.

-r   Restart miner mode. "-r 0" (default) - restart miner if something wrong with GPU. "-r -1" - disable automatic restarting. -r >20 - restart miner if something
   wrong with GPU or by timer. For example, "-r 60" - restart miner every hour or when some GPU failed.
   "-r 1" closes miner and execute "reboot.bat" file ("reboot.bash" or "reboot.sh" for Linux version) in the miner directory (if exists) if some GPU failed.
   So you can create "reboot.bat" file and perform some actions, for example, reboot system if you put this line there: "shutdown /r /t 5 /f".

-retrydelay   delay, in seconds, between connection attempts. Default values is "20". Specify "-retrydelay -1" if you don't need reconnection, in this mode miner will exit if connection is lost.

-dbg   debug log and messages. "-dbg 0" - (default) create log file but don't show debug messages.
   "-dbg 1" - create log file and show debug messages. "-dbg -1" - no log file and no debug messages.

-logfile debug log file name. After restart, miner will append new log data to the same file. If you want to clear old log data, file name must contain "noappend" string.
   If missed, default file name will be used.

-nofee   set "1" to cancel my developer fee at all. In this mode some recent optimizations are disabled so mining speed will be slower by about 5%.
   By enabling this mode, I will lose 100% of my earnings, you will lose only 2.5% of your earnings.
   So you have a choice: "fastest miner" or "completely free miner but a bit slower".
   If you want both "fastest" and "completely free" you should find some other miner that meets your requirements, just don't use this miner instead of claiming that I need
   to cancel/reduce developer fee, saying that 2% developer fee is too much for this miner and so on.

-benchmark   benchmark mode, specify "-benchmark 1" to see hashrate for your hardware.

-li   low intensity mode. Reduces mining intensity, useful if your cards are overheated. Note that mining speed is reduced too.
   More value means less heat and mining speed, for example, "-li 10" is less heat and mining speed than "-li 1". You can also specify values for every card, for example "-li 3,10,50".
   Default value is "0" - no low intensity mode.

-tt   set target GPU temperature. For example, "-tt 80" means 80C temperature. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-tt 70,80,75".
   You can also set static fan speed if you specify negative values, for example "-tt -50" sets 50% fan speed. Specify zero to disable control and hide GPU statistics.
   "-tt 1" (default) does not manage fans but shows GPU temperature and fan status every 30 seconds. Specify values 2..5 if it is too often.
   Note: for Linux gpu-pro drivers, miner must have root access to manage fans, otherwise only monitoring will be available.

-ttli   reduce entire mining intensity (for all coins) automatically if GPU temperature is above specified value. For example, "-ttli 80" reduces mining intensity if GPU temperature is above 80C.
   You can see if intensity was reduced in detailed statistics ("s" key).
   You can also specify values for every card, for example "-ttli 80,85,80". You also should specify non-zero value for "-tt" option to enable this option.
   It is a good idea to set "-ttli" value higher than "-tt" value by 3-5C.

-tstop   set stop GPU temperature, miner will stop mining if GPU reaches specified temperature. For example, "-tstop 95" means 95C temperature. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-tstop 95,85,90".
   This feature is disabled by default ("-tstop 0"). You also should specify non-zero value for "-tt" option to enable this option.
   If it turned off wrong card, it will close miner in 30 seconds.
   You can also specify negative value to close miner immediately instead of stopping GPU, for example, "-tstop -95" will close miner as soon as any GPU reach 95C temperature.

-fanmax   set maximal fan speed, in percents, for example, "-fanmax 80" will set maximal fans speed to 80%. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-fanmax 50,60,70".
   This option works only if miner manages cooling, i.e. when "-tt" option is used to specify target temperature. Default value is "100".

-fanmin   set minimal fan speed, in percents, for example, "-fanmin 50" will set minimal fans speed to 50%. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-fanmin 50,60,70".
   This option works only if miner manages cooling, i.e. when "-tt" option is used to specify target temperature. Default value is "0".

-cclock   set target GPU core clock speed, in MHz. If not specified or zero, miner will not change current clock speed. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-cclock 1000,1050,1100,0".

-mclock   set target GPU memory clock speed, in MHz. If not specified or zero, miner will not change current clock speed. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-mclock 1200,1250,1200,0".

-powlim set power limit, from -50 to 50. If not specified, miner will not change power limit. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-powlim 20,-20,0,10".

-cvddc   set target GPU core voltage, multiplied by 1000. For example, "-cvddc 1050" means 1.05V. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-cvddc 900,950,1000,970". Supports latest AMD 4xx cards only in Windows.

-mvddc   set target GPU memory voltage, multiplied by 1000. For example, "-mvddc 1050" means 1.05V. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-mvddc 900,950,1000,970". Supports latest AMD 4xx cards only in Windows.

-mport   remote monitoring/management port. Default value is -3333 (read-only mode), specify "-mport 0" to disable remote monitoring/management feature.
   Specify negative value to enable monitoring (get statistics) but disable management (restart, uploading files), for example, "-mport -3333" enables port 3333 for remote monitoring, but remote management will be blocked.
   You can also use your web browser to see current miner state, for example, type "localhost:3333" in web browser.
   Warning: use negative option value or disable remote management entirely if you think that you can be attacked via this port!
   By default, miner will accept connections on specified port on all network adapters, but you can select desired network interface directly, for example, "-mport 127.0.0.1:3333" opens port on localhost only.

-mpsw   remote monitoring/management password. By default it is empty, so everyone can ask statistics or manage miner remotely if "-mport" option is set. You can set password for remote access (at least EthMan v3.0 is required to support passwords).

-colors enables or disables colored text in console. Default value is "1", use "-colors 0" to disable coloring. Use 2...4 values to remove some of colors.

-v   displays miner version, sample usage: "-v 1".

-gmap   sets GPU order in fan/temperature list. This option is similar to "-di" option, but it manages fan/temperature list.
   For example, if you have two cards, you can change their order by adding "-gmap 10". Another example, reverse order for six cards: "-gmap 543210".
   This option is also useful if you want to exclude some GPUs from the list. For example, if you have four cards, you can exclude first GPU from fan/temperature list with "-gmap 123".

CONFIGURATION FILE

You can use "config.txt" file instead of specifying options in command line.
If there are not any command line options, miner will check "config.txt" file for options.
If there is only one option in the command line, it must be configuration file name.
If there are two or more options in the command line, miner will take all options from the command line, not from configuration file.
Place one option per line, if first character of a line is ";" or "#", this line will be ignored.
You can also use environment variables in "epools.txt" and "config.txt" files. For example, define "WORKER" environment variable and use it as "%WORKER%" in config.txt or in epools.txt.

SAMPLE USAGE

flypool SSL/TLS connection:
   ZecMiner64.exe -zpool ssl://eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3443 -zwal t1RjQjDbPQ9Syp97DHFyzvgZhcjgLTMwhaq.YourWorkerName -zpsw x

anyway problem solved xD
Yes with the new amd cards you need to add:
--gpu-platform 1