News:

Forum Rules can be found here

Main Menu

error message

Started by mist42nz, June 06, 2014, 02:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mist42nz

On starting the wallet I'm getting  "Displayed transactions may not be correct.! You may need to upgrade, or others may need to upgrade."

I have removed and downloaded the wallet.  Its been working well for weeks.
Other wallets are still working.

Running Win 8.1 64 bit

jackielove4u

Cause:

1. Not enough disk space. Free up disk space.
2. Database corrupted> Redownload blockchain
3. Your on the wrong blockchain > redownload blockchain

To get back onto the correct chain please make sure you're using 2.1.0.6 and the wallet app is closed
•Windows: Navigate to C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\groestlCoin and back up your wallet.dat file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.
•Mac: Navigate to ~/Libarary/Application Support/groestlcoin and back up your wallet.dat file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.

Now that you have your wallet.dat file backed up. Please remove the rest of the contents of the groestlcoin folder and keep it in a safe place for the time being. You do not need to delete it until you've confirmed wallet 2.1.0.6 is working.

Open the new wallet version 2.1.0.6 and allow it to sync with the network. This will take some time.

Once the wallet has synced it will be empty. Please close the wallet and place a copy of the backed up wallet.dat file back into the groestlcoin folder.

Quote from: mist42nz on June 06, 2014, 02:20:33 PM
On starting the wallet I'm getting  "Displayed transactions may not be correct.! You may need to upgrade, or others may need to upgrade."

I have removed and downloaded the wallet.  Its been working well for weeks.
Other wallets are still working.

Running Win 8.1 64 bit

mist42nz

That did the trick.
thanks very much.