"warning: my transactions not be displayed correct and you 'need to upgrade May

Started by mota_rg, June 22, 2014, 03:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mota_rg

I receive the following message in my wallet: "warning: my transactions not be displayed correct and you 'need to upgrade May or May the orther nodes need to upgrade" I have the version 2.1.0.6, which is a problem ?

groelts coin wallet is an executable not find any folder that groestl coin is called, as it is called the folder that generates groestl coin? as the meeting? where in the C drive is stored?

no exist that rout (C:\Usuarios\user\AppData\Roaming\groestlCoin\) in my computer. not installed on that route, and I do not know where it is.

jackielove4u

Go to start
Click on run
Type: %appdata%/groestlcoin and press enter
Copy wallet.dat to a save place
Close groestlcoin wallet program if it is open
Delete all files groestlcoin folder except wallet.dat
Open the new wallet version 2.1.0.6 and allow it to sync with the network. This will take some time

Quote from: mota_rg on June 22, 2014, 03:39:59 AM
I receive the following message in my wallet: "warning: my transactions not be displayed correct and you 'need to upgrade May or May the orther nodes need to upgrade" I have the version 2.1.0.6, which is a problem ?

groelts coin wallet is an executable not find any folder that groestl coin is called, as it is called the folder that generates groestl coin? as the meeting? where in the C drive is stored?

no exist that rout (C:\Usuarios\user\AppData\Roaming\groestlCoin\) in my computer. not installed on that route, and I do not know where it is.