hello guys. Grs is a truly great and undervalued coin

jackielove4u

Quote from: toshigun on February 10, 2017, 03:38:49 PM
hello guys. Grs is a truly great and undervalued coin

Hello fellow groestler! Welcome!
Can you tell us more about you? :)

Doji

Hi doji here  :).

Was attracted to groestlcoin by the name. Then I began to read up a bit on it and found it's surprisingly good for such a small coin. That's why I decided to registeri. I am sure this is a coin with good potential

jackielove4u

Quote from: Doji on March 25, 2017, 10:19:29 AM
Hi doji here  :).

Was attracted to groestlcoin by the name. Then I began to read up a bit on it and found it's surprisingly good for such a small coin. That's why I decided to registeri. I am sure this is a coin with good potential

Welcome doji!
Have a look around and enjoy the ride!

m1bxd

I have seen it in the past. Just seen it again today because it was featured as a top mover on bittrex.

Question: Where can I find simple information like?

Blocktime confirmation
How big is the blockchain at the moment?
Are there lite wallets?
Can you run a full wallet but with pruning?
Is merkle tree protocol in the pipleline or already in it?

I love the all platform support - staggering!

Many thanks,

A Newbie!

indiamikezulu

Hey, m1! Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525926.0

If this is not helpful, ask on the latest page of this thread.

Welcome to GRS

jackielove4u

Quote from: m1bxd on April 11, 2017, 11:07:22 PM
I have seen it in the past. Just seen it again today because it was featured as a top mover on bittrex.

Question: Where can I find simple information like?

Blocktime confirmation
How big is the blockchain at the moment?
Are there lite wallets?
Can you run a full wallet but with pruning?
Is merkle tree protocol in the pipleline or already in it?

I love the all platform support - staggering!

Many thanks,

A Newbie!

Welcome!

1. Blocktime confirmation is 1 min
2. How big is the blockchain at the moment? Approx 1 GB
3. Are there lite wallets? There are 10 android wallets, 9 blackberry wallets, 1 ios wallet, 10 desktop wallets. We have atleast 20 Lite wallets.
4. Can you run a full wallet but with pruning? Yes you can. Our core is based on Bitcoin 0.14.0 which has pruning support.
5. Is merkle tree protocol in the pipleline or already in it? What do you mean?

Do you have any other questions? Feel free to ask here.

Yokomoko

Hi all, thought I'd pop my head in and give a formal introduction. First of all, what a coin we have here! I continue to be impressed over the past few weeks since discovering this coin (upon looking to Segwit coins) and Jackie keeps casually dropping in mind-blowing features that amaze us all on Discord.

I (Discord: Yokomoko, Reddit /u/Yokomoko_Saleen) (UK) am a moderator over at our new Discord channel (https://discord.gg/8VURndr - Currently 820 members strong) along with (Discord) Hack3rman (Reddit /u/atdavis) (UK).

We also have:
Discord: Grecko Reddit: /u/_Grecko_
Discord & Reddit: (/u/)LightningTrader
Discord & Reddit: (/u/)Paekchong
Discord: req Reddit: /u/Sembes
Discord: CaptainSauberbaby Reddit: /u/FudgieThaWhale
Discord: blizzard Reddit: /u/blizz1337x
Discord: m4gdev Reddit: /u/ZE1nhhfvnh91sFT3A98g
Discord: sycube

Special thanks to (Discord) .sid (https://cryptovoid.net/) for his recent and ongoing news articles of the tech.

Upon Hack3rman and I (Adam&Adam) discovering this diamond in the rough, we got a crack team together from a collection of crypto community Discord channels and got researching the coin and reached out to Jackie to see if we could create a Discord channel that cryptocurrencies seem to be flocking too with the recent issues with Slack (After successfully launching 2 other coins Discords).

Jackielove4u kindly agreed so we got busy setting it up and started researching the coin and finding the great marketable products the developers have already created. To our surprise, almost everything that other coins are aiming to achieve had already been done. We reached out to .sid to see what his impressions of the coin were (https://cryptovoid.net/impression-on-groestlcoin/) and began to market (or, more honestly, raising awareness of) the coin through our respective Discord channels and adding a few 'feeler' post on reddit /r/cryptocurrency aiming to steadily grow the coin.

To our surprise, the response was phenomenal and the aim for steady growth didn't quite go to plan! We're continuing to raise awareness of the great features and the AMA has helped to show what we need to raise awareness on most and improvements that can be made to the coin. The reddit community has increased almost 10-fold, DataDash has given the coin a mention and is on the radar for a lot of investors now.

I've only been in this coin for a couple of weeks so I'm still catching up on everything but looking through tens of pages on bitcointalk and a lot of them made me smile:

"GRS cap just topped $1M!"

"yeah, i've been holding for two years now . 2017 maybe a good year for grs . just be patient keep on holdin and you'll be rewarded"
(FYI - 2017 is just the beginning!)

Groestlcoin is finally getting the attention it deserves and it's a great feeling. Well done to all of the devs and the long-standing community for making this coin such a gem and we look forward to meeting you all more to seeing where we can all fit into the community longer term. I know the past couple of weeks have probably been quite overwhelming so we can only apologise! ;)

Special thanks to Jackie and Utopian and the devs / community who helped with the Reddit AMA yesterday! We aren't trying to intrude so I hope none of you think that, just trying to help provide some marketing and be a part of the team :)

indiamikezulu

jackielove4u

Quote from: Yokomoko on November 04, 2017, 11:49:52 PM
Hi all, thought I'd pop my head in and give a formal introduction. First of all, what a coin we have here! I continue to be impressed over the past few weeks since discovering this coin (upon looking to Segwit coins) and Jackie keeps casually dropping in mind-blowing features that amaze us all on Discord.

I (Discord: Yokomoko, Reddit /u/Yokomoko_Saleen) (UK) am a moderator over at our new Discord channel (https://discord.gg/8VURndr - Currently 820 members strong) along with (Discord) Hack3rman (Reddit /u/atdavis) (UK).

We also have:
Discord: Grecko Reddit: /u/_Grecko_
Discord & Reddit: (/u/)LightningTrader
Discord & Reddit: (/u/)Paekchong
Discord: req Reddit: /u/Sembes
Discord: CaptainSauberbaby Reddit: /u/FudgieThaWhale
Discord: blizzard Reddit: /u/blizz1337x
Discord: m4gdev Reddit: /u/ZE1nhhfvnh91sFT3A98g
Discord: sycube

Special thanks to (Discord) .sid (https://cryptovoid.net/) for his recent and ongoing news articles of the tech.

Upon Hack3rman and I (Adam&Adam) discovering this diamond in the rough, we got a crack team together from a collection of crypto community Discord channels and got researching the coin and reached out to Jackie to see if we could create a Discord channel that cryptocurrencies seem to be flocking too with the recent issues with Slack (After successfully launching 2 other coins Discords).

Jackielove4u kindly agreed so we got busy setting it up and started researching the coin and finding the great marketable products the developers have already created. To our surprise, almost everything that other coins are aiming to achieve had already been done. We reached out to .sid to see what his impressions of the coin were (https://cryptovoid.net/impression-on-groestlcoin/) and began to market (or, more honestly, raising awareness of) the coin through our respective Discord channels and adding a few 'feeler' post on reddit /r/cryptocurrency aiming to steadily grow the coin.

To our surprise, the response was phenomenal and the aim for steady growth didn't quite go to plan! We're continuing to raise awareness of the great features and the AMA has helped to show what we need to raise awareness on most and improvements that can be made to the coin. The reddit community has increased almost 10-fold, DataDash has given the coin a mention and is on the radar for a lot of investors now.

I've only been in this coin for a couple of weeks so I'm still catching up on everything but looking through tens of pages on bitcointalk and a lot of them made me smile:

"GRS cap just topped $1M!"

"yeah, i've been holding for two years now . 2017 maybe a good year for grs . just be patient keep on holdin and you'll be rewarded"
(FYI - 2017 is just the beginning!)

Groestlcoin is finally getting the attention it deserves and it's a great feeling. Well done to all of the devs and the long-standing community for making this coin such a gem and we look forward to meeting you all more to seeing where we can all fit into the community longer term. I know the past couple of weeks have probably been quite overwhelming so we can only apologise! ;)

Special thanks to Jackie and Utopian and the devs / community who helped with the Reddit AMA yesterday! We aren't trying to intrude so I hope none of you think that, just trying to help provide some marketing and be a part of the team :)
Good read and well summarized.
Thank you for taking the time to post here!

qrcode

Hi Guys!
I have found Groestlcoin completely by accident. In fact my close mate is into cryptocurrencies and he showed me how to start this fascinationg journey on making transactions. You have got grate community here, but I'm affraid that I cannot see many users right now. Hope'll gonna change that. Cheers.
Check my own bitcoin qr code generator