News:

Are you new to Groestlcoin and have questions you are afraid to ask?
Check out the New Users board and post there.
Welcome to all newcomers.

Main Menu

What are the main plan for 2017 for Groestlcoin?

Started by Doji, March 25, 2017, 10:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doji

Groestlecoin looks like a good project, read this is the first coin to implement segwit. What is the plan for 2017? Do you guys have any goals or milestones set? Goodluck with the project, I just bought some coins, this coin just might have a future I think  ;)

jackielove4u

Quote from: Doji on March 25, 2017, 10:34:52 AM
Groestlecoin looks like a good project, read this is the first coin to implement segwit. What is the plan for 2017? Do you guys have any goals or milestones set? Goodluck with the project, I just bought some coins, this coin just might have a future I think  ;)

Yes, Groestlcoin is the first coin that has activated SegWit.
Plans for 2017: There is no roadmap. We work with goals/milestones as in having release cycles of 3 months. So every 3 months you can expect updates on development. Next goal/milestone will be on around 22 June. Then around 22 September then around 25 december.

indiamikezulu

This is the time for community development, for 'outreach.' It's now so clear that incoming capital is 'flowing around' both Btc and the top few alts, looking for fine cryptos 'further down the list.' Gonna be an exciting year.