News:

Are you new to Groestlcoin and have questions you are afraid to ask?
Check out the New Users board and post there.
Welcome to all newcomers.

Main Menu

World premiere: First Groestl base multipool

Started by gruve_p, September 07, 2014, 09:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gruve_p

Welcome to the Groestlcoin Multipool

We mine the most profitable Groestl/myriad-groestl base coin and pay out in Groestlcoin/Bitcoin.
Boostpool is the first multipool that pays out in Groestlcoin. The multipool is only for AMD GPU's. We select the most profitable groestl/myriad-groestl altcoin and mine it, converting the earnings to GRS before sending them to your wallet. If you pay a lot for electricity this could be a better option. Hopefully, this will support Groestlcoin by creating much needed volume on crypto exchanges. All you have to do is point your miner to the pool and we take care of the hard work!

Important Points
•No registration required, all you have to do is use your Groestlcoin/Bitcoin address as your username, just like P2Pool
•Stratum + Vardiff
•Automatically sets proper difficulty multiplier (not required to write --difficulty-multiplier 0.0039062500 anymore)
•Thread-concurrency and lookup-gap parameters are not used anymore
•No coin switch downtime (the miner can switch from Groestl to Myriad-groestl on the fly)
•Daily manual payouts
•High performance Node.js backend
•EU based
•DDOS protected

How To Mine
•Boostpool.com require different/specialized mining software called grs-sgminer, so your standard sgminer will not work. Grs-sgminer is a OpenCL optimized miner for coins using Groestl and MyriadGroestl algo. Download: https://github.com/BoostPool/boost-sgminer/releases/download/1.4.0/grs-sgminer1_4_0.zip
•Simply point your miner to stratum+tcp://boostpool.com:3333 with your GRS/BTC payout address as your username and any password. Remember this pool mines groestl/myriad-groestl and will show the hashrate scaled in scrypt to compare profitablity!
code:sgminer -o stratum+tcp://boostpool.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS -I 20 --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 150 --gpu-fan 100

Current Coins
•Digibyte (DGB)
•Myriadcoin (MYR)
•Saffroncoin (SAF)

Why choose a NOMP pool?
•It's safer than a normal Pool. Cause you do not need to give any personal info such email or passwords.
•It's faster: point your miners, set your address in your miner config and get profit.
•It's lighter for your internet connection than normal MPOS pool.