login

Author Topic: Vote for GRS on Cryptopia  (Read 31155 times)

Offline CryptoGRS

• View Profile
Vote for GRS on Cryptopia
« on: August 02, 2016, 10:40:44 am »
Hello,

I just added Groestlcoin to be reviewed in Cryptopia.co.nz, so soon we can vote to have it listed.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote

Viva Groestlcoin!!!  :D

Offline jackielove4u

• Administrator
  • Groestlcoin
    • View Profile
Re: Vote for GRS on Cryptopia
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 11:21:17 am »
Hello,

I just added Groestlcoin to be reviewed in Cryptopia.co.nz, so soon we can vote to have it listed.

Great effort! :D

Offline CryptoGRS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 04:36:51 pm »
Hello,

Ok, coin listed for voting, i started putting some Dotcoins to vote, but we need more people to vote in order to get it working...  ;)

Offline jackielove4u

• Administrator
  • Groestlcoin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 11:10:50 am »
Hello,

Ok, coin listed for voting, i started putting some Dotcoins to vote, but we need more people to vote in order to get it working...  ;)

What are dotcoins? So in order to vote we should purchase dotcoins? Please explain more. Why cant we just vote with btc for example? Is dotcoin created by cryptopia?

Offline CryptoGRS

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 10:06:27 am »
Yes, sorry,
I sent the request to the team so they add groestlcoin to the listing, and after reviewing the code, they added GRS on to the paying vote list (It would be better if it was on the free voting list, but ok).
Dotcoin dev team is Cryptopia, works on scrypt algo, and there are several pools to mine it (I mine it on ispace).
So it can be mined, or it can be traded with other cryptocoins like btc, ltc, doge, ftc, uno, aur, 42, etc. in Cryptopia
Minimum trade on btc market is 500 satoshis.
They also have a marketplace so products or services can be promoted and selled in dotcoins or other cryptocoins...
Also there is a Lotto section, and i'm willing to get the next monthly lotto of dotcoins so i can boost to get Groestlcoin listed...  ;D

The payed voting goes by rounds, so there is a winner on each weekly round.
On this round we're in 4th place and this round finishes in 5 days...

And i'm putting some dotcoins to get it up but i need some help of the groestlcoin community...  ;)

« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:09:12 am by CryptoGRS »

Offline jackielove4u

• Administrator
  • Groestlcoin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 11:40:11 am »
I can see it also on the free voting list though.
So we need to buy Dotcoins from here right: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=DOT_BTC
Correct?
Also i never heared about cryptopia, are they reliabe? i dont believe any grs supporters are using them? I mean: after they have listed grs, they could remove it because nobody will trade grs there?

Yes, sorry,
I sent the request to the team so they add groestlcoin to the listing, and after reviewing the code, they added GRS on to the paying vote list (It would be better if it was on the free voting list, but ok).
Dotcoin dev team is Cryptopia, works on scrypt algo, and there are several pools to mine it (I mine it on ispace).
So it can be mined, or it can be traded with other cryptocoins like btc, ltc, doge, ftc, uno, aur, 42, etc. in Cryptopia
Minimum trade on btc market is 500 satoshis.
They also have a marketplace so products or services can be promoted and selled in dotcoins or other cryptocoins...
Also there is a Lotto section, and i'm willing to get the next monthly lotto of dotcoins so i can boost to get Groestlcoin listed...  ;D

The payed voting goes by rounds, so there is a winner on each weekly round.
On this round we're in 4th place and this round finishes in 5 days...

And i'm putting some dotcoins to get it up but i need some help of the groestlcoin community...  ;)

Offline jwinterm

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2016, 03:40:02 pm »
They're pretty reliable, and they don't generally delist coins for low volume (just look at all the coins listed there). Dotcoin wasn't started by them, it used to be KimDot(Com?)Coin, but they are from NZ and I guess they like Kim Dotcom so they've basically taken it over for the last year or so. I have a few DOT because I bought a share of their exchange to help them get new equipment, I will add my few to the vote.

Offline jackielove4u

• Administrator
  • Groestlcoin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 08:41:42 pm »
They're pretty reliable, and they don't generally delist coins for low volume (just look at all the coins listed there). Dotcoin wasn't started by them, it used to be KimDot(Com?)Coin, but they are from NZ and I guess they like Kim Dotcom so they've basically taken it over for the last year or so. I have a few DOT because I bought a share of their exchange to help them get new equipment, I will add my few to the vote.

Thanks for adding us on Cryptopia jwinterm!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 01:03:49 pm by jackielove4u »

Offline CryptoGRS

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 01:45:59 pm »
Yes, thank you very much jwinterm... great success, and thanks for clearing out the details of Dotcoin and Cryptopia...

I'm inviting some friends to the party so there will be volume for sure...

Viva Groestlcoin!!!, Viva Cryptopia!!!

;D

anything