News:

Are you new to Groestlcoin and have questions you are afraid to ask?
Check out the New Users board and post there.
Welcome to all newcomers.

Main Menu

Can you please help with GRS paper wallet

Started by seanoptimist, March 27, 2018, 12:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanoptimist

Really new here... Can anyone please explain how to transfer my GRS from paper wallet to exchange (cryptopia). Do I need to use GRS windows wallet? If yes, how do I transfer GRS from paper wallet to GRS windows wallet? Please help! Thank you

jackielove4u

Quote from: seanoptimist on March 27, 2018, 12:12:29 AM
Really new here... Can anyone please explain how to transfer my GRS from paper wallet to exchange (cryptopia). Do I need to use GRS windows wallet? If yes, how do I transfer GRS from paper wallet to GRS windows wallet? Please help! Thank you

Hi Download groestlwallet on your mobile. Let it sync. After sweep paperwallet and then transfer to exchange

seanoptimist

hi, thanks! How do I sweep paperwallet? sorry never did that before. thanks again

seanoptimist

hello again,

So I downloaded GRS multisignature wallet for windows. It does not seem like it syncing ...

I typed my private keys and it showed my balance

Now the message is that "Funds will be transferred to: Personal Wallet"

Its been a few hours and I still dont see my tokens... Is it still syncing? I dont know how to open my console window in this wallet so I can see if its still syncing

What if I have the second paper wallet - should use "add wallet" function?

Can anyone please help? Or should ask tech support?

jackielove4u

Download groestlwallet, write down your seed. Let it sync, then via menu import paperwallet