Be careful when downloading software.
Make sure to download only from official sources:
Official Groestlcoin Clients for Win, Mac, Linux

Main Menu

The value of Groestlcoin

Started by jackielove4u, May 13, 2014, 09:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackielove4u

Those who are in groestlcoin since the beginning, is groestlcoin going good or bad?
It will be great to share your experiences here.

nomad1109

and finally gets listed and traded that not only does there need to be a major push on the technical side to stay ahead of the game, but that needs to be communicated clearly to everyone.

I think that Groestlcoin has done a great job on this front so far...

I think there has been a few speed bumps recently that have raised a few eyebrows though, and would like to see that smoothed over quickly and publicly to make sure that doesn't bring about any notions of instability to the view of the devs or the pools.

Clearly the exchange of comments that happened isn't a great thing overall when you are looking to instill customer loyalty and give a great impression of stability moving forward.

Second to that side of things, the underlying 'problem' that has popped up I think needs to be specifically addressed ASAP because I think letting things like this linger will also hinder the view of those who are not already paying attention to the coin regularly.

If we are going to make a switch to DGW v3, then it need to be a quick and decisive move. I don't think going out for public comment is really the best route when it comes to stability issues or back end problems because we know that most people have no clue about the true inner workings of the coins.

Still being transparent and open about the problem and letting everyone know when and how it will be fixed has been very good as well.... we just need to see that 'hard fork at block #####' sooner rather than later.

Hope that helps with how I see it...

The coins that start acting and behaving like Fortune 500 companies will go a long way towards distinguishing themselves from the pack of clones out there.

I love the re-branding/logo changes, and I think that overall this coin and Darkcoin have impressed me the most so far in my two months addicted to mining... so you are doing something right in my eyes!

bbbbbb2014

Who are the bunch of developers and others - close related to GRS?

Could you count them please, jackie?

I have few proposals into which direction this coin should go.

And most certainly, GRS must have some useful usage.

Please reply, ASAP.

Thanks!

Quote from: jackielove4u on May 13, 2014, 09:30:37 PM
Those who are in groestlcoin since the beginning, is groestlcoin going good or bad?
It will be great to share your experiences here.

jackielove4u

Quote from: bbbbbb2014 on May 15, 2014, 11:57:17 AM
Who are the bunch of developers and others - close related to GRS?
Could you count them please, jackie?

I'm not sure where you want to go with this question?
We have 1 very active dev which is working dedicated on Groestlcoin. At the moment he is working around the clock on the android miner.
Also we have 4 very talented PR guys working dedicated on Groestlcoin.

QuoteI have few proposals into which direction this coin should go.

Mind to share it with us on: http://groestlcoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=67.0 ? Or you can PM any of the administrators here, which all are close related to GRS.

QuoteAnd most certainly, GRS must have some useful usage.

In the background we are working 24/7 to have merchants accept Groestlcoin. These are not just words, but you will it yourself soon.

jackielove4u

Quote from: nomad1109 on May 14, 2014, 12:05:32 AM
If we are going to make a switch to DGW v3, then it need to be a quick and decisive move. I don't think going out for public comment is really the best route when it comes to stability issues or back end problems because we know that most people have no clue about the true inner workings of the coins.

Still being transparent and open about the problem and letting everyone know when and how it will be fixed has been very good as well.... we just need to see that 'hard fork at block #####' sooner rather than later.

I hope this helps: http://groestlcoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=41.msg275#msg275

CryptoGRS

Hi, is the link broken or i'm not  able to see it?

jackielove4u

Quote from: CryptoGRS on September 27, 2016, 06:22:12 PM
Hi, is the link broken or i'm not  able to see it?
Yeah the thread had been removed because it was not related anymore.